What will the future of advertising and marketing really be like?
I came across this wonderfully produced marketing video on You Tube today while looking for interesting illustrations of future imaging technology’s and marketing ideas for this post.
+ The Second Video By The Same Company
The future is here… Well almost…
We only have to unglue our concentration from our personal phones and look around to see these busy city streets are filled with others doing just the same thing.
One interesting static in 2014 is that:
- Every second there are 6 babies born world wide.
- Every second there are 39 new mobile phones sold world wide.
Mobile technology has landed, fast streaming digital tablet devices are now common place, when even just a few years ago they were the play things of the rich and famous.
Internet speeds have reached 10 MB’s a second, those fiber optic cables you keep hearing about are throbbing with digital traffic just beneath your feet.
Of course traditional marketing is not completely de-funked and for the most part the principals are still just as relevant today as they have been in the past to success on and off line.
I hope that you too can see that the world is changing so fast!
- When was the last time you checked the newspaper classifieds section?
- Do you use your yellow pages for anything other than a means to reach the top shelf?
This cleverly created advertisment film above illustrates very clearly the direction we are heading.
By watching either of those short video I hope you can start to imagine the sort of futures we may have in store as far as advertisement and marketing goes.
As a result of watching these films I felt compelled to ask myself some searching questions about a few things and the direction of our own marketing.
I urge you to do the same.
- Are you planning your business for the future?
- Should you invest more time in education to ready yourself for the years ahead?
- Is it time to think differently and/or embrace the changes that are coming?
- Are your advertising and marketing efforts moving with the changing times?
- If you refuse to invest today, will there be a future where your products and/or services will still stand out against your competitors?
- Are you thinking about tomorrow today?